SALES AGRONOMIST AND SALES/SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Download Job Posting (PDF)
- Service existing farm customers as key point of contact for sales, service and information
- Provide agronomic services such as soil testing, precision agriculture and recommendation of crop protection products for overall success for our customers.
- Develop and perform sales strategy for the market and coordinate with the branch business plan that ensures attainment of customer and company sales goals and profitability.
- Take initiative on prospecting and actively growing the business.
SALES AND OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- Support the success of the rest of the sales team through the use of new precision agriculture technologies, cloud based customer focused agronomy tools including the promotion of 4R nutrient management
- Participate and support all branch activities to maintain a high level of customer service including on farm calls, trials and field tours
- 1+ year in a Sales-Related Position
- 1+ year in Agriculture or related service industry
- Degree or Diploma in agriculture and/or suitable previous experience in either horticulture or crop inputs
- The candidate needs a good understanding of agronomy with precision agriculture experience
- Strong Communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate business acumen – includes the ability to analyze factors and market forces that impact profitability for our customers business
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please send your resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Sales Agro in the subject line of your email.