REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION: (job-related personal characteristics)
- Demonstrated commitment to follow safety procedures
- Aptitude for carrying out job instructions
- Planning and organizing his/her time to load and unload trucks
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team player
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and/or TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 – 2 years experience in materials handling in a warehouse
- Experience with a computerized warehousing software system.
- Licence – Certified Forklift Operator
- First Aid certificate
WORKING CONDITIONS: (unusual level of condition - measured according to duration, intensity and frequency):
Physical Effort (physical activity - lifting, carrying, physical motion)
- Lifting – up to 75 lbs., carrying, bending, walking, operating equipment.
Physical Environment (temperature, noise, other environmental or hazardous conditions)
- Need to dress accordingly for summer heat and winter cold – temperature within the warehouse within regulatory limits. Care needed for exchanging two motor battery fluid.
Sensory Attention (effect of the job on one or more of the senses)
Mental Stress (social disruption, increased anxiety/stress)